If you are planning to get married in Leeds in 2013 or even 2014 now is the time to book your wedding photography!
Wedding photographers in Leeds come in all shapes and size, from only a couple of hundred pounds up to thousands, but as the old adage says ‘you get what you pay for’ stands true in the wedding photography industry as much as any other especially considering many people who’ve never picked up a camera see it as an easy way to make a quick few hundred pounds without any thought about the consequences, quality of product or their client. There are a number of superb photographers as well as poor quality photographers with little or no training, poor quality equipment or worse still little or no backup equipment (can you imagine if your photographers camera went wrong and he didn’t have a backup just at the special moment?). It’s not easy to find the right Wedding Photographer in Leeds that provides an expert quality service before, during and after your wedding at a budget and affordable price that’s right for you.
At Martin Hillary Photography we’ve done everything for you with a comprehensive affordable service that our clients and customers recommend to their friends time and time again and here is the reason why when you are getting married in Leeds your wedding photography should be undertaken by us:
- Quality – MTA, Mario Acerboni, GraphiStudio and Venice provide the best wedding photography albums in the industry. We only use them because they are the best. We won’t compromise on quality.
- Experience – We are shooting weddings in Leeds all year round and coupled with a distinction with the Royal Photographic Society, a Qualified member of the Guild of Photographers and a Qualified Master Photographer with the Master Photographers Association you know you are going to be in safe hands with some who knows what they are doing!
- Value for Money – Our affordable Leeds wedding photography services start at £650 for a full days shoot during peak wedding season, however if you are getting married out of season then give us a call. We have some amazing offers and substantial discounts in the months of October to March. So regardless of your wedding being a small intimate family affair with dozen guests or an all out extravagant lavish day at Oulton Hall – we can cover it.
- Insured – full public liability and professional indemnity insurance – ask us what this means to YOU! You should never need it, but if it’s not in place and you do, you’d be sorry you had chosen a Leeds Wedding Photographer that wasn’t covered.
- Recommended – See our testimonials and find out why we are recommended by ALL our wedding clients.
- The Photographs – take a look at our galleries and see just why our clients love what we do.
Lastly but just as important is our commitment to providing an outstanding level of customer service. We are always at the end of the telephone or available by email and are happy to talk to you between 9am and 9pm seven days a week and with our studio located in Castleford, it’s only half an hours drive if you live in Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, York, Pontefract, Selby, Barnsley or any of the surrounding areas.
Our business has gone from strength to strength even in these current difficult financial times. Why? Because the service we offer provides outstanding value for money, so much so that many of our wedding customers like what we do so much that they come back and make use of our other photography services. To help with this is the way we offer our services and unlike lots of other photographers offering ‘packages’ we don’t. Why would you want to choose your wedding album two sometimes three years in advance of your special day? All we ask prior to your wedding is that you pay us to shoot and undertake the post production work on your photographs and when you come back from your amazing honeymoon they will be waiting for you to view and then choose and pay for your album.
So how do you book?
- Firstly drop us an email, or use our Leeds Wedding Photography contact page, or call us on 01977 512363 and see if we are available.
- If your date is available pop along to the studio and have a chat in more details about your day and what services YOU want.
- Following this we will speak to wedding co-ordinators, venues, undertake site surveys at your venue and everything else required before meeting you again before your big day to go through the finer details. What we won’t do is just turn up at your wedding without being prepared!