Now is the time to book your wedding for 2012, 2013 and 2014. Spaces are very limited now for 2012 Bradford Weddings and we are taking bookings for 2013 and 2014
Wedding photographers in Bradford come in all shapes and size, from amazingly cheap up to thousands of pounds, but as the old saying goes ‘you get what you pay for’ stands true with Bradford wedding photography as much as anything else especially considering many people who’ve never picked up a camera see it as an easy way to make a quick few hundred pounds without any thought about the consequences, quality of product or thoughts and requirements of their client let alone know anything about the venues in Bradford. There are a number of fantastic photographers in Bradford as well as poor quality ones with little or no training, poor quality equipment or worse still little or no backup equipment (can you imagine if at the key moment the camera went wrong and your photographer couldn’t continue?). It’s not easy to find the right Wedding Photographer in Bradford that provides an expert quality service before, during and after your wedding that’s also affordable!
At Martin Hillary Photography we have a comprehensive affordable service that our clients and customers recommend to their friends time and time again and here are the reasons why:
- Quality – MTA, Mario Acerboni, GraphiStudio and Venice provide the best wedding photography albums in the industry. We only use them because they are the best. We won’t compromise on quality.
- Experience – We are shooting weddings all year round and coupled with a distinction with the Royal Photographic Society, a Qualified member of the Guild of Photographers and a Qualified Master Photographer with the Master Photographers Association you know you are going to be in safe hands with some who knows what they are doing! Very few professional photographers ever achieve this accolade!
- Value for Money – Our affordable Bradford wedding photography services start at £650 for a full days shoot during peak wedding season, however if you are getting married out of season then give us a call. We have some amazing offers and substantial discounts in the months of October to March. So regardless of your wedding being a small intimate family affair with dozen guests or an all out extravagant lavish day at Oulton Hall – we can cover it.
- Insured – full photography public liability and professional photography indemnity insurance – ask us what this means to YOU! You should never need it, but if it’s not in place and you do, you’d be sorry you had chosen a Bradford Wedding Photographer that wasn’t covered.
- Recommended – See our Bradford wedding photographer testimonials and find out why we are recommended by ALL our clients.
- The Photographs – take a look at our galleries and see just why our clients in Bradford love what we do.
Our company policy is to provide an outstanding level of customer service. We are always at the end of the telephone or available by email and are happy to talk to you between 9am and 9pm seven days a week and with our studio located in Castleford, it’s only half an hours drive if you live in Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, York, Pontefract, Selby, Barnsley or any of the surrounding areas.
Even during the current difficult financial climate our business remains strong. Why? It’s down to the service we offer that provides outstanding value for money, so much so that many of our wedding customers like what we do so much that they come back and make use of our other photography services. Unlike lots of other Bradford wedding photographers offering ‘packages’ we don’t. Our A-La-Carrte way of providing our service means you only pay for the service you want AFTER your wedding day. For example, why would you want to choose your wedding album two sometimes three years in advance of your special day? All we ask prior to your wedding is that you pay us to shoot and undertake the post production work on your wedding photographs and when you come back from your amazing honeymoon they will be waiting for you to view and then choose and pay for your album.
So how do you book our services?
- Firstly drop us an email, or use our Bradford Wedding Photography contact page, or call us on 01977 512363 and see if we are available.
- If your date is available pop along to the studio and have a chat in more details about your day and what services YOU want.
- Following this we will speak to wedding co-ordinators, venues, undertake site surveys at your venue and everything else that is required in Bradford before meeting you again before your big day to go through the finer details. What we won’t do is just turn up at your Bradford wedding without being prepared!
Call now on 01977 512363 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org