Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster and South Yorkshire Wedding Photography
Planning to get married in 2018 or 2019? It’s never too early to get in touch – to see if your wedding date is available!
You can hire a wedding photographers in South Yorkshire for only a couple of hundred pounds, but as the old adage says ‘you get what you pay for’ stands true in the wedding photography industry as much as any other especially since many people who’ve never picked up a camera see it as an easy way to make quick money without any thought about the consequences. There are a number of brilliant photographers as well as poor quality photographers with little or no training, poor quality equipment or worse still little or no backup equipment (can you imagine if your photographers equipment went wrong and he didn’t have a backup just at the crucial moment?). It’s not easy to find the right Wedding Photographer in Barnsley that provides a quality service before, during and after your wedding at a budget and price that’s right for you.
At Martin Hillary Photography we’ve done the homework for you with a comprehensive affordable service that our clients and customers recommend to their friends EVERY time and here is the reason why:
- Quality – MTA, Mario Acerboni, GraphiStudio and Venice, are THE album manufacturers in the wedding photography industry. We only use them because they are the best albums available and the best professional photography labs for our prints. We won’t compromise on quality.
- Experience – We are shooting weddings all year round and coupled with a distinction with the Royal Photographic Society, a Qualified member of the Guild of Photographers and a qualified master photographer with the Master Photographers Association you know you are going to be in safe hands!
- Value for Money – Our affordable wedding photography services start at £650 for a full days shoot during peak wedding season and if you are getting married out of season then give us a call. We have some amazing offers and substantial discounts in the months of October to March. So regardless of your wedding being a small intimate affair with dozen guests or an extravagant lavish day at Wortley Hall – we can cover it.
- Insured – full public liability and professional indemnity insurance – ask us what this means to YOU!
- Recommended – See our testimonials and find out why we are recommended by ALL our clients.
- The Photographs – take a look at our galleries and see just why our clients love what we do.
Lastly but just as important is our commitment to our outstanding level of customer service. We are always at the end of the telephone or available by email and are happy to talk to you between 9am and 9pm seven days a week and with our studio located in Castleford, it’s only half an hours drive if you live in Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, York, Ponfract, Selby, Barnsley or any of the surrounding areas.
Our business has gone from strength to strength even in these difficult financial times. Why? Because the service we offer provides outstanding value for money with many of our wedding customers liking what we do so much that they come back and make use of our other photography services. To help is the way we offer our services and unlike lots of other photographers offering ‘packages’ we don’t. Why would you want to choose your wedding album two sometimes three years in advance of your wedding? All we ask prior to your wedding is that you pay us to shoot and undertake the post production work on your photographs and when you come back from your amazing honeymoon they will be sat waiting for you to view and then choose and pay for your album.
So how do you book?
- Firstly drop us an email, or use our Barnsley Wedding Photography contact page, or call us on 01977 512363 and see if we are available.
- If your date is available pop along to the studio and have a chat in more details about your day and what services YOU want.
- Following this we will speak to wedding co-ordinators, venues, undertake site surveys and everything required before meeting you again before your big day to go through the finer details. What we won’t do is just turn up at your wedding without being prepared!
Your wedding photographs will be all that is left after your guets have gone home, your cakes been eaten and you have come back from your honeymoon so choose your Barnsley Wedding Photographer wisely.